RITZ Strawberry-Chocolate "Tarts"
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (227 g) strawberry soft cream cheese
- 12 small strawberries, cut in half
- 24 small fresh mint sprigs
- Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
- Spoon cream cheese into pastry bag fitted with star tip; use to pipe cream cheese onto crackers.
- Top with strawberries and mint.
If you don't have a pastry bag, spoon cream cheese into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe cream cheese onto crackers.
Prepare using whipped mixed berry cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|