RITZ Deconstructed Nanaimo Bars
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 topped crackers (37 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp. custard powder
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- Reserve 1 oz. chocolate for later use.
- Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; stir in coconut and nuts. Spread about 1 tsp. chocolate mixture onto each cracker.
- Beat butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add custard powder and milk, mix well. Spoon over topped crackers, adding about 1 tsp. custard mixture to each.
- Melt reserved chocolate; drizzle over topped crackers.
- How to Store
- Easy Drizzle
Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle chocolate over topped crackers as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|