RITZ Cuban Sandwich
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches (60 g) each
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- 2 slices (50 g) deli-style brown sugar ham, cut into thirds
- 30 g marble cheddar cheese, cut into 6 thin slices
- 6 thin kosher dill pickles
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- Top 6 crackers with ham, cheese, pickles and mustard.
- Cover each with second cracker to make sandwich.
- Place on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
Prepare using deli-style oven-roasted turkey breast.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|