RITZ Creamy Tomato and Spinach Fireflies
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 5 topped crackers (75 g) each.
- 10 Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. soft cream cheese
- 10 EACH red and yellow grape tomatoes
- 20 baby spinach leaves
- 20 fresh chives pieces (1-inch lengths)
- Spread crackers with cream cheese.
- Top each cracker with 1 EACH red and yellow tomato, and 2 spinach leaves to resemble firefly as shown in photo.
- Use toothpick to poke 2 small holes into each firefly "head;" insert chives into holes for the antennae.
Substitute fresh basil leaves for the spinach leaves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|