OREO & Fudge Ice Cream "Cake"
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
Servings12 servings, 1 piece (94 g) each
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 8 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- Beat fudge topping and 1 cup whipped topping.with whisk in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
- Freeze 4 hours. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature until slightly softened before slicing.
Prepare using Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches.
Since this indulgent dessert makes 12 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, add 1/4 cup milk.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|