OREO Black Forest Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 55min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 piece (130 g) each.
- 20 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan. Top with whipped topping and pie filling before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Store any leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|