Mini OREO Snack Mix
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, about 3/4 cup each.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1½ cups Mini Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 60 g EACH semi-sweet and white baking chocolate, melted separately
- 3 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Combine popcorn, cookies and pretzels; spread onto large parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate, then white chocolate. Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Cool completely before breaking into small pieces to serve.
- Make Ahead
This easy-to-make snack mix can be prepared ahead of time. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Prepare using your favourite colour of sprinkles or nonpareils. For added fun, use colours to follow a theme, such as your favourite cartoon character or sports team.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|