Melting Snowmen PIRATE Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie balls (52 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (350 g) Peek Freans Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 42 Mini Oreo Cookies (3/4 of 225-g pkg.)
- decorating icings
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Enjoy your favourite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks before placing cookie balls on prepared baking sheet.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|