Mediterranean Hummus TRISCUIT Toppers
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 6 topped crackers (81 g) each.
- 6 oil-packed pitted black olives with 2 tsp. reserved olive oil
- 12 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ¼ cup hummus
- 12 fresh parsley sprigs
- Cook olives in their reserved oil in skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or just until olives are crisp, stirring frequently; drain. Cool.
- Cut olives lengthwise in half.
- Top crackers with hummus, parsley and olives.
Prepare using your favourite variety of Triscuit Crackers, such as Triscuit Balsamic & Basil Crackers.
Prepare using your favourite variety of oil-packed pitted olives, such as Kalamata or Manzanilla. Or if you are using drained canned pitted black olives, cook olives in 2 tsp. added olive oil or vegetable oil.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|