Make-Ahead HONEY MAID Tiramisu
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/16 recipe (47 g) each.
- 2 Tbsp. instant coffee
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 18 Honey Maid Wafers, divided
- 1 tub (250 g) light soft cream cheese
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 3 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water. Arrange 9 wafers in single layer on bottom of 8-inch square dish; drizzle with 1 Tbsp. coffee.
- Beat cream cheese spread and 2 Tbsp. of the remaining coffee in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Stir in whipped topping; spoon half over wafers in dish. Repeat layers of wafers, coffee and cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with berries and cocoa powder just before serving.
- Food Facts
Traditional tiramisu, which when translated means "carry me up," is a dessert made with ladyfingers dipped in coffee, which are then layered with mascarpone and grated chocolate. This easy-to-make version uses light cream cheese spread and Cool Whip instead of the mascarpone, and cocoa powder instead of the grated chocolate.
Dessert can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|