HONEY MAID Creamy Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- ¾ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, flour, milk and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping just before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this cheesecake on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. One cake makes enough for 16 servings.
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
Omit the whipped topping and strawberries. Prepare recipe as directed, using butterscotch instant pudding mixes. Top with 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans and 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|