HONEY MAID 3-Step Raspberry Cheesecake
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (110 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust. Top with jam; swirl gently into batter with spoon.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set; cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but be sure to choose an appropriate portion.
- Cooking Know-How
To help prevent the top of the baked cheesecake from cracking, be sure the eggs are at room temperature before using as directed. And avoid overbeating the batter after the eggs are added.
Prepare using non-hydrogenated margarine and brick light cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|