Baked Feta with RITZ
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 30 g cheese and 6 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (200 g) feta cheese, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
- Ritz Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place cheese in shallow baking dish; top with next 3 ingredients.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over cheese.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Enjoy your favourite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Garnish with a few fresh thyme sprigs and additional lemon wedges.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|