Almond S'more TRISCUITS
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 2 topped crackers (30 g) each.
- 8 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 8 squares Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate (from 100-g bar)
- 4 marshmallows, cut crosswise in half
- 4 tsp. chopped lightly salted almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with chocolate.
- Bake 4 to 5 min. or until chocolate is melted. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Top crackers with marshmallow halves, cut sides down.
- Broil, 5 inches from heat, 1 min. or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. (Watch carefully to avoid burning.)
- Sprinkle with nuts. Press gently into marshmallows with back of spoon to secure.
Substitute 48 miniature marshmallows for the halved large marshmallows.
Prepare using Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|