TRISCUIT Baked Feta with Honey and Herbs
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cheese spread and 6 crackers each.
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 block (200 g) feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as rosemary, sage and/or thyme
- Triscuit Original Crackers
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. oil evenly onto bottom of small shallow baking dish; top with cheese and remaining oil.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is heated through. Remove dish from oven. Heat broiler.
- Drizzle cheese with 1 Tbsp. honey. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until honey is hot and bubbly, and cheese is lightly browned.
- Drizzle with remaining honey; sprinkle with herbs.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare using 1 tsp. of your favourite dried herb or a combination of dried herbs. Or, use 1 tsp. of your favourite dried herb blend, such as Italian seasoning, Mediterranean seasoning or herbes de Provence.
- Special Extra
Garnish with sprigs of additional fresh herbs before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|