CHIPS AHOY! Game Day Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 ice cream sandwich each.
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- ½ cup multi-coloured sprinkles
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. ice cream onto flat side of each of 12 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies to make 12 ice cream sandwiches.
- Roll edges in sprinkles.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Special Extra
For the big game, use sprinkles the colours of your favourite team.
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
For bite-size sandwiches, prepare recipe as directed using 72 Mini Chips Ahoy! Cookies and filling each cookie sandwich with 2 tsp. ice cream. Makes 12 servings, 3 ice cream sandwiches each.
- Storage Know-How
Wrap ice cream sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks before serving
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|