The boldness of Africa's cacao beans in the hands of Belgium's legendary chocolatier. Taste the chocolate intensity that is Côte d'Or.
In 1883, Belgian chocolatier Charles Neuhaus journeyed to Africa's Gold Coast in search of the finest cocoa for a new kind of chocolate. In the equatorial sunshine of present-day Ghana, Neuhaus found hardy cocoa beans. In Côte d'Or chocolate, he brought their strong flavour to life through patience, craftsmanship and unwavering standards of quality.
The African elephant on the label of Côte d'Or chocolate quickly became Belgium's recognized symbol of fine chocolate. In 1965, the Côte d'Or brand earned the title of Fournisseur Breveté de la Cour de Belgique - official supplier to the Belgian royal family.
Côte d'Or offers a line-up of fine Belgian chocolate.
Côte d'Or Experiences 100-gram premium chocolate tablets:
- Noir 86% Cacao: Côte d'Or Brut chocolate contains 86% cocoa for a smooth, pure and intensely rewarding experience you'll truly savour.
- Noir 70% Cacao: Intense 70% Cacao has outside layers of dark chocolate that surround a rich center and delivers a rich dark chocolate taste.
- Pistache Noir 70%: Intense 70% dark chocolate combined with caramelized pistachio nut bits.
- Noir Orange: A rewarding dark chocolate complemented by orange chocolate truffle and pieces of candied orange zest.
- Noir Citron: Intense 70% dark chocolate masterfully combined with lemon zest to create a decadent taste like no other.
Côte d'Or 200g chocolate tablets:
Available in Dark Chocolate with Almonds and Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts
Côte d'Or 150g (2x75g) chocolate tablets:
Dark and Milk Chocolate flavours featured in Centennial paper wrap packaging from 1911.